Reduce the temperature of your hot tub in the summer
Lower your hot tub temperature to between 30 and 34C and it will then feel refreshing to relax in. Your body temperature is usually 37C so anything below this will feel cooler and the outside temperature can also help you determine what temperature to have the tub at.
Health tips using your hot tub in the summer
whilst using you hot tub during the hot weather we advise that you take caution when entering and exiting as sudden temperature changes can affect you and cause you to become lightheaded. This also applies to using the hot tub after a workout, when you would have raised your body temperature during your exercises.
- Always check the pH balance and Chlorine levels in the water too.
- Hot tubs should never exceed the 40C maximum
- The maximum temperature for children is 35C
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before entering
- Children should NEVER be left unattended
- An open, accessible hot tub should not be left unattended where children are present